Friday, June 1, 2012

I went out of town. For a week.

Here are some of my writing-retreat friends debating the wine purchase, or getting off topic in some way. We'd landed in Minnesota on a Sunday and had to drive to Wisconsin for wine, since Minnesota has some serious blue laws and we were not going to have tea for our opening toast.
3/25/2012
















Here was the lovely room I shared with my friend, Miriam, at The Anderson Center:
3/31/2012
















Aaron did a great job taking care of Natalie. He had some daytime help from my mom, his sister and Megan, but I'm pretty sure he got up with the baby once every night. Natalie did just fine. Megan made it to all her piano lessons and did her homework. And Aaron was really tired and happy when I returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment